Want to join Military Cupid but wondering if it is scam? Read the honest reviews before your get MilitaryCupid membership.
With so many Dating sites out there you would surely have a hard time figuring which one you should spend your time on for finding military partner.
Well we have news for you, you can’t not try them all.
MilitaryCupid as the name implies is a social website for members of the armed forces. So if you are a military man/woman and you hope to mingle, come on to militarycupid.com!
The Military Cupid Review
The site is created solely for military members, (mostly women) who are seeking to meet men in the military. It was founded back in 2004: Over a decade ago.
The site is more or less a clone of other dating sites. The major difference is that it is targeted towards military personnel.
Don’t let that get you down; military cupid has some pretty neat features.
There are more than a few military specific features. For instance, on the site you can specify your rank, unit or decorations.
Do you have a facebook account? Good! You can use your facebook details as your login credentials.
As a free user you have a lot of features available to you. But as a paid user you are open to so much more.
As a paid user you can choose either of the two available tiers (Gold or Platinum)
The MilitaryCupid.com also provides necessary protection against scammers and fraudsters. If you are a military member worried about security, fret not! You can easily verify your identity with the scan of a Government issued ID.
Is MilitaryCupid a Scam Dating Site?
For those who have heard rumors about the site being a scam. Rest assured. It is definitely NOT a Scam!
- There are two categories of paid membership. They are Gold and platinum.
- With Platinum membership you have message translation.
- You have access to extensive search media, including custom cupid tags.
- Ability to search by service branch.
- Profiles are all reviewed and approved with verification option.
- Ability to search by service branch.
- Like as PinaLove, The Military Cupid too gives you *money back guarantee too!
What are the The Pros and Cons?
- A remarkably pleasant and unique interface.
- Ability to verify ID and search by verified members.
- Broad search and match feature options.
- Like as Filipinocupid, MC too manually verify all the profiles to avoid any scam.
- The cost is quite high.
- It has very limited military specific features.
- Some features require paid membership. However, by looking at their advance feature it worth single penny.
MilitaryCupid.com Membership Details
The gold membership encompasses all the features of the basic membership and also a lot more. For instance, with the Gold membership you have access to instant messaging system. You can create your personality profile. Also as a Gold member, your profile will be highlighted along with other gold members at the search results page. In other words, your name gets to shine like a Roman candle giving you an advantage over the Basic members.
This is the most expensive membership on Military Cupid.
With the Platinum membership, you have access to all the features of the basic and gold memberships along with all the other cool features that the site has to offer.
With this Membership, you can watch the video profiles of other members who have uploaded them. You can send video messages by mail as well as receive video messages.
As a bonus, you have access to a translation service which translates messages which are in other languages to your required language.
MilitaryCupid Membership Costs:
- One Month membership: USD $30.
- Price of Three Months: USD $60.
- Cost of Six Months: USD $120.
- One Year Price: USD $150 .
Did you check: Dominican Cupid review
Hope the Military Cupid reviews help! If you still have any query about free trial, membership deals then feel free to add your comment here!