Can I change my age on tinder? this is the most common question that readers asking me. Yes! It is possible if follow the given tips.
Tinder is a widely popular online dating service that allows you to swipe through loads of public profiles and pick the ones you may find interesting. It automatically connects to your Facebook account and uses your current location to find specific matches, which you can later filter out by swiping left if you don’t like them, and right if you do. Tinder boasts a fairly impressive number of active users as more than 50 million people use it every day,though it is yet to show its full potential and reach even more milestones.
As you would probably agree, everyone would like to get as many potential dates on Tinder as possible, which can be achieved through editing your profile in order to attract someone’s attention.
Can You Change Your Birth date on Tinder?
Imagine if there was an app that could detect fake profiles and warn you if there’s something unusual in one’s profile description. You’d probably get a notification almost every time you swiped either left or right. Many users want to increase their chances to find a perfect match on Tinder; therefore seek some alternative ways and modify their personal information. Some will call this cheating, but it is not a big deal if you don’t hurt anyone by doing so.
Fortunately, you’ll also be able to change your age on Tinder and adjust it to your preferences. Don’t worry if there’s someone judging you for having done so, as each one of us has lied about age at least once in real life.
How to Change Your Age on Tinder?
In order to alter your age on Tinder without deleting account and get one step closer to your ultimate goal to hook up with more mature girls, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to Facebook, go to your profile page and click on About.
- There you’ll be able to change your birth date. Since Tinder creates your profile based on the information shared by Facebook, that’s the only way you can modify your profile description.
- Log out of Facebook and head over to your Tinder profile.
- Click on the Gear icon (App Settings).
- After you’ve opened the Settings menu, you should be able to see the Delete Account option at the bottom of the screen. Be aware that doing so will erase all your data on Tinder, including all your matches, pictures, etc.
- Reinstall the Tinder app on your phone.
- Make a new account on Tinder using your ‘tweaked’ Facebook profile. Your new birth date is supposed to appear among other personal information on Tinder. If you face SMS verification error then you can read my previous post.
Enjoy your time spent on Tinder and try to use it wisely. You might get lucky enough to find some interesting individuals from time to time, but keep in mind that it is all up to you to show the best you can offer if you decide to meet up.
Before following these steps, you should note that Facebook doesn’t allow you to change your age every once in a while, which is surely something you should consider. Read my old post to fix the login failed error after changing your profile.
Hopefully you can now change your age in Tinder without account deletion by following above steps. If you still have any query about Tinder then please ask it here. I will reply you soon.